Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thought from our folks: December 5, 2006

Ben –
You did a brilliant job, especially the group activity. It was simple yet cut to the chase. I have been teaching web designing for years and trying to integrate usability issue in the curriculum. All I did was lecturing, and that wasn’t fun for me and I am sure students didn’t really get it much from the class. Your idea of group activity blew my away.

Martin & Joe –
To me, developing the web application is never easy because technology changes all the time and we have to put together hardware and software. For this project that you are working with, I believe the well-structured database is a very good start, your idea of search terms and how you are going to structure the site is a great plan.

Bryan –
We did have conversations about the web designing and standard that available out there. Bryan’s work showed that it’s worth following the standard; your CSS and the design are just awesome. You also have made a valuable comment about W3C and other tutorial sites, I have never thought of that before. I think many of us who start from the scratch must have been troubled by the terms and advance techniques.

Keith –
You did a great job. I know you realized it wasn’t that fun for programming part of the game. The game’s maps are amazing. As Dr.Dawson said, this project has a great potential, put the right man for the right job (yourself as a project manager) and earn a million!

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Vasa! I wish I enjoyed the programming more, but if you're interested in helping out, when I do more with it I'd be happy for the help. Have a great break, and let's play mini golf!

Keith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home