Saturday, November 25, 2006

Our circle

According to the review assignment, I began to picture what we discussed in class and in our student meeting some time ago. In class, Dr.Kara said, ‘the school is getting better because of student’s contribution.’ In the meeting, Erik mentioned, ‘the school is counting on all of us.’
As I read the articles from our friends, I learned a lot from them. Also I could see a possibility to working together, sharing knowledge and resources.
If we know our circle and their interest, then we could begin to ‘communicate.’ The class presentations from our friends allowed me to know their expertise. The articles helped me understand their in-depth findings in certain area.
I would have been in pains if I have to learn all about constructivism and student-centered issues, but have to sit through hours of lecturing, read what I have to read, take exams that don’t mean anything to my goals. Luckily, I’m thrown into a great community of lifelong learning. I am writing to remind myself not to take this fate for granted.
Yes, I believe that destiny plays some parts in our life. It has many lines to say and is definitely a good listener.

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 5:56 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Vasa,

I agree. We have been presented with some great opportunities because of the people who we get to work with on a daily basis. I didn't realize how quickly I would begin to build relationships with other students in the program and just how much we would be able to rely on each other. We are in a unique situation and I think we have some great resources in our faculty members and other students.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home