Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Authentic, technical professional development 02.0

Aiming at improving my technical skill in website security and maintenance, I came up with the following plan:

Objectives:
Explain common types of attacks and how to withstand them (application)
Examine threats and determine how to protect against them (analysis)
Resources/strategies:
I will mainly use Essential PHP Security (ISBN: 059600656X), consult PHP developer and moodle forum.
I will then exercise security practices with my existing web applications.
Target Date:
10/01-10/14 Finish the PHP book
10/01-10/30 Finish security coding
Evidence:
Fractions of code (with accompanying comments) in the site that shows protecting techniques against possible threats.
Verification:
I will deliver presentation of PHP security and related issues in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home