Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Positioning My 01.0 – Teleography

Originally an artifact made with Flash from EME6405 Educational Technology & Teaching with Dr.Ferdig last spring, I think it is fit for our class assignment “Positioning Yourself in the Field”. This kind of assignments allow us to look back in time, think about what we have now, and envision ourselves in the future.


click to view an original size

I dream of being a director of the Distance Learning Unit so I anticipated my own job description and required personal attributes to handle the tasks at hand. Well, I think the presentation is self-explanatory; hope you all enjoy.

Note that I put a Creative Commons License to my Flash presentation. I found this License information while I was wading through Blogger’s help section. I think it’s worth reading and working with this concept, at lease as a prospective instructional designer. With this license, we can share our works and, of course, can safely use resources from others.

A quick review for this license is at the comic ‘How it Works’.

Creative Commons License
This Flash presentation is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger พ่อบ้านเล่างานวิจัย said...

Thanks for Dr.Dawson, I overlooked the most important part of the assignment.
I would be happy to share the idea of Creative Commons license to our friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home